*The RCSD partnerships across the province are being eliminated by the provincial government as of September 1, 2020. As a result, the information on this page will no longer be valid. The website is being maintained for one year to allow partners to continue to access the resources*
Barratt, J., Littlejohns, P. and Thompson, J. (1992). Trial of intensive compared with weekly speech therapy in preschool children. Archives of Disease in Childhood, 67, 106-108.
Causton Theoharis, J. & Theoharis, G. (2008). Creating Inclusive Schools for ALL Students. The School Administrator, 24-30.
Montgomery, J. (2010, March 17). School Service Delivery Models: Effective, Efficient, Intensive. ASHA webinar.
Stewart, K.B. (2006). Natural Environments or Naturalistic Learning Opportunities: What is the Evidence in Early Intervention?
- Alberta Education website – additional tools/resources regarding collaboration
Collaboration section includes resources on the following:
– Working Together Toolkit
– RCSD Model
– Success in School for Children and Youth in Care
– Learning Coaches
– Services for Students and Children; Collaborative Partnerships for the Delivery of Supports and Services
Supporting Every Student section includes resources on:
– Inclusive Education
– Inclusive Education: Supporting Implementation
– Inclusive Education Library
– Engaging Parents
- AB Education resource materials:
Role of Parents; My Child’s Learning: A Parent Resource
- Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth (ARACY) Fact Sheets – “Advancing Collaborative Practice”series
*This website is a record of a constantly evolving partnership. It is as accurate as possible at any given time and will be regularly updated to reflect changing processes and information. However, be advised that there may possibly be a lag updating the website with the most current information and processes.