*The RCSD partnerships across the province are being eliminated by the provincial government as of September 1, 2020. As a result, the information on this page will no longer be valid. The website is being maintained for one year to allow partners to continue to access the resources*
Camrose Pediatric Specialty Clinic Referrals
Occasionally, Coordinated Intake receives referrals from the Camrose Pediatric Specialty Clinic requesting assessments for children and youth in our area.
These referrals are handled as follows:
- Coordinated Intake forwards the referral and assessment request to the appropriate therapist(s).
- The therapist will bring the student forward to the School Team to discuss the referral and identify if there are additional school supports or services needed. Note: Assessments are to be completed within 4 months of receiving the referral package.
- Once the assessment is completed, the therapist provides a copy to the parent/guardian, the school, and the Camrose Specialty Clinic Coordinator.
- If there are other school-based needs or concerns identified, proceed with service provision as required.
- If there are no other concerns to address, the student is discharged.
*This website is a record of a constantly evolving partnership. It is as accurate as possible at any given time and will be regularly updated to reflect changing processes and information. However, be advised that there may possibly be a lag updating the website with the most current information and processes.